chanel inspired large paper flower wall backdrop | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

chanel inspired large paper flower wall backdrop


Wedding bridal fair paper flower wall backdrop

I am slowly getting back up to wedding season again I think! and wow what snow storm we have had this year here in CT -close to 3 feet of snow plus sleet.It is really treacherous out there! and brr is it cold!

Anyway I had an email enquiry via Events by DECISIONS, Inc. if I could sponsor a wall of paper flower for their I thee wed bridal event I thought I could do it! Here is what I created -the theme was pink large paper flower in pink hues and large paper leaves.The event is on Jan 27 (my birthday date btw!)




pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover